Every human, man or woman, is having diseases both physically and mentally. Physical diseases can be cured by taking medicines whereas the mental diseases are not so. It serves well if one is aware of the stress management tips enabling him/her to reducing stress and feels relaxed. Only a few are wise enough to know the techniques and ways to relieve stress. Anyhow there are specially trained experts to help for the needed.
Mentally affected persons are different from mentally distorted persons. Some sorrowful events and over work for mind are to affect mental health of a person. But a stress with mental tension is mostly due to own making burden instilled to the brain consequently leading to mental health disorders. So, one should know the under mentioned stress management tips to be free from distorting vibrations in the mind.
1. Planning daily activities:It is always good to have a plan of action before to carry out. Any activity with a preplan is well done giving good results as anticipated. It is to say that there is a pleasure to the individual once the goal is achieved as expected. The pleasant result definitely relaxes the mind to proceed further without stress.
2. Don’t be in a hurry burry: There are some persons to be always in hectic and hurrying. It is indeed to spoil the rod than to spare for better results. Such persons whether at home or at office spoil their name with bad results in hurried activities. The worst is to say that the individual is thrown to stress and strain. So, it is needless to be hurried in anything if wisely thought.
3. Positive thinking: To think wisely may be easier with some individuals but it is not a positive thinking. It implies indeed hoping to achieve the goal as envisaged. Optimistic thought is indeed another incentive to see the work done in time and yielding fine results where there is no place for anxiety and panic attacks. Thinking negatively should as far as possible be avoided.
4. Taking healthy diet: Taking nutritious and healthy diet is also one of the stress management programs felt as important as anything else for maintaining health. It serves more when the diet is taken in time with limit as required to the body to provide calories. Irregular diets habits as and when getting an opportunity to fill the stomach creating indigestion problems which in turn making the individual to suffer with mental tension should be avoided.
5. Mild physical exercises: Physical exercises keep the body fit and a little rest gives freshness to body and mind. It would be a new experience to feel better with mild exercises without straining much.
6. Relaxed walking or outing: Whether men or women tired with week through office work and bounded domestic work need rest at least one day at home. Instead of being lazy at home, it is good to spend the holiday with a short picnic to a very nearby place like park or sites for relaxed walking exercise. This will keep the mind pleasant and freed from all stress and tension.
7. Yoga and breathing exercises: Yoga for stress management is of two types. One is to keep the body at various static positions making the internal parts flexible accordingly and keeping them alert and active. The other is to keep the mind at an absolutely calm status of tranquility. Yoga is to keep the mind relaxed. Breathing exercise regulates blood circulation and makes you feel relaxed. Both yoga and breathing exercise guided by a trained master are best suggested for coping with stress.
8. Divert your mind to mild music: When you are tired with work, physical or mental, tune your mind to hear mild and melodious music which id no doubt one of the relaxation techniques for stress. Soft music is always recommended for reducing stress due to tension in the workplace.
9. Anger stress management: Anger is the first enemy for increasing the stress with any person which is almost treated as an anxiety panic disorder. It is advising to all those are easily susceptible to stress to avoid getting angry for each and everything.
10. Develop a give and take mind: It is a good psychological process of feeling pleased by giving first something to your friends and feel pleased with a few other things receiving from them. It is one of the reliable ways to relieve stress.
Knowing simply what is stress management and how to manage stress cannot serve the purpose of reducing stress but practicing alone the above suggested stress management tips when in need will certainly help as ways to manage stress.