Stress management is moderately easy to learn but not so when one is in the implementation phase of it. Managing is a difficult art altogether yet can be undemanding if the whole system is simplified by including some customized features. This will let the women know that everything is under reach and why leave alone, their mastery over the stress factor.
Now let us look into some of the plain and undemanding stress management techniques found to be handy by major population of women who have an experience of trying stress-managing techniques!
1. Befriend Stress
– Make the harmful stress your friend and think it is going to do only good for you and your body.
– This is what they say “show change in the way you look at stress”. This is another instance of having a different frame of mind to manage stress.
2. Stress is transferable
– It is believed that stress is communicable and their chances of transferring from one soul to another are pretty much high.
– It depends on women to stay away from persons at least for the time when they are stressed a lot.
3. Emulate Good Managers of Stress
– What makes people lose their cool? Why they turn violent to throw tantrums on others despite being soft natured basically?
– People who analyze the answers for these questions happen to be better managers and women are expected to follow them on their mission to manage stress.
4. Breathe Heavily and Effectively
– Breathing is an effective quick fix for people who stress themselves often.
– Women can breathe in for a count of 7 slowly and then breathe out little slower as they must have to breathe out for a count of 11
– Things may ease off once they have mastered this breathing practice also known as pranayama.
5. Stop The Train Of Stress Inducers
– Don’t let the sequences of stress inducers to work at their best only to see yourself stressed at the end.
– Imagine that these are train engines in actuality and make them immobile by always showing the red signal!
6. Identify Stress Zones and Activating Points
– Note that you only you can identify what are your stress producers and which zone give rise to the producers?
– Identify those stress zones and try to reduce the time that you spend in those zones!
– The time at which you pick up the impulses of stress is known as the activating points; therefore try to getaway from that place before the activating points are on.